Thursday, December 21, 2006

My 2nd Birthday

Riding by bike around the living room right after I got it.

After we got home, I got to ride it all over the garage! I only fell down once, but as soon as Mommy picked me up, I yelled to get back down for more. It was so much fun!


Here I am playing in Aunt Dena's hat and also playing with one of my new toys. I got this at my birthday party in Omaha.


Here are some pictures of my brother just laying around. He is starting to be a little bit more fun and I think in a few more months, he will be able to start playing with me. I can't wait til he can ride on the back of my bike. There is a special place for him to stand.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home